Watch the website to see information on upcoming events, communication from our club president and ride coordinator, and ride guidelines.
Our Social Coordinator, John Storey, is always in need of your help for a number of our activities. Please email if you are interested: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAFW has 2 main guidelines or mottos that riders and ride leaders should follow:
- Nobody rides alone including the ride leader
- Ride leader sweeps for all rides except B and faster
Just a reminder that the February 2024 March 2024 edition of our NL is online. To read: click https://mafw.org/newsletter/
What’s in this issue:
- 15th Annual Revolutionary Ramble June 8, 2024
- CPR Course Status Update – Rob Greenberg
- Connect with the MAF Bike Club on Social Media – Tracy Brown
- Ride Coordinator Update
- What causes road rage between cyclists and drivers – Rob Greenberg
- Never Blame Others for the Road You’re On – Jay Marowitz
- Riding in NYC – Jay Marowitz
- Bike Fit: Fine Tune Your Position to Increase Comfort! – Tony Marchand
- Photo Gallery
- Poet’s Corner by John J. Burns
- One Of The Best Campgrounds In New Jersey Is Open For Adventure Year-Round – Round Valley
- 2024 Calendar
- MAF Bike Adventures 2024 See website for more detail
- Cycling Guides by Mark Jay
- People Cycling
- Safety by Paul Malinowski
- Club Sponsors
- Club Officers
Enjoying your E-bike, trike, gravel bike? Let’s hear about your experience.
Folks, many of you have taken some interesting trips this year or in the past. So why not share your stories & photos with fellow club members?
We welcome any articles that you feel would be of interest. WHEN YOU HAVE A SPARE MOMENT, PLEASE SEND ME A STORY AND PICTURES OF YOUR BICYCLING ADVENTURES. Submit any information by the 24th of the preceding month at the following email address: email@example.com
If you have any issues with your login credentials, please contact Membership Coordinator Betsy Eastwood at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Periodically Rob Greenberg will be instructing a no-cost CPR course sponsored by the Morris Area Freewheelers Foundation. For those interested, you can contact Rob by phone at 973-334-0125 or by email at email@example.com for the next available session and more information.
Good Reading. Thanks,